Thursday, August 26, 2010

Heather Williams

Ive always had a passion for painting. Infact my dad is a great artist and has been painting ever since i was a little girl. I remember always sitting next to him for hours watching how he perfectly mixed his colours and had the most precise stroke. Eventually i started painting myself, and got into the visual arts BA program at my University. Those painting classes were loads of fun...but i never really took painting as a profession or a full time hobby, its just one of those things i enjoy doing randomly, and i just really appreciate great pieces of work just like the ones shown below. I just came across Heather Williams, an amazing artist who uses painting and digital photography to produce beautiful canvases that i would definitely hang in my apartment.


No comments:

Post a Comment